TBF meeting minutes
March. 16th 2019
Meeting commence 9:12 am
10 min break 11:00 am
11:22 back in session
Tony Steiner Long lake
Mike Bowdler Long Lake
Tyler Walcker Chelan Bass club
Dan Anderson Conservation Director
David Parnicky Borderline
Dusty Kinsey Evergreen
Troy Roberts WBA
Grady Chapman WBA
David Russel Northend
Keeping it simple and support the people who support the TBF.
Disscused in depth the inappropriate actions that took place at
last years semi final between a male Washington angler and a
female Oregon angler, and what we can do to put something in
place to protect anglers in the future
Talked about jamboree and club rolls.
- Troy Roberts nominated and voted
- High school championship May
18th and 19th 2019
- Youth account has 3,760.00
- 1 in every 10 student angler
teams can advance to semi finals.
- Possible open event to send 1 in
20 student angler teams to semi finals.
- Troy would like to form a
committee within the clubs to get more youth participation and
also for help at the tournaments and to help him find support
- We all feel Troy will do a great
- Treasurers report
- Total bank account 5,524.25
- Proposal for national semi final
- Discussed the new change to make
the Jamboree the avenue to qualify for the semi final event.
- Vote to dissolve the qualifier
- Clubs will still be allowed to
send anglers based on members.
- Motion on the floor and seconded
by Dave Russel
- Voted in unanimously
- New format to commence
immediately, 2019 Jamboree will also be the event at which to
qualify for the semi finals.
Meeting over 12:43
$250 dollars short from our sponsor 2018 youths travel.